Developing Your Art Profile On-Line
Developing Your Profile On-Line
Saturday 25 February
If you want feedback on your current website or need to know what to consider before getting started, this event is a great opportunity to find out about the key elements involved in promoting your work on-line.
Delivered by Axis, with contributions from Craig Ashley, Producer (Visual Arts), mac, Birmingham & Candice Jacobs, artist, Nottingham. This is the chance to gain feedback from industry professionals on what they are looking for when viewing an artists’ website.
The morning session will outline some of the thinking around what makes a good website.
The afternoon offers the chance to have an intensive feedback session with Craig Ashley, Candice Jacobs or a member of the Axis team – a great time to talk with a curator or arts professional about your work.
The event will cover:
• Content – What is being communicated? Who are you wanting to communicate with?
• Promotion: Creating a dynamic and interactive web presence; How to get people visiting and re-visting
• Use of social media
• Planning, process & design
• A curator’s perspective of artists websites
• Website as part of your practice
• 1-2-1 sessions with curators
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 21 February stating if you would like to book a 1-2-1 slot.